AIM
nope

stick platformer V.5 stick platformer V.5

terrible

BunnyBoysInc818 responds:

thanks for that incredibly deep and instructive review! you offered LOTS of advice for me to improve my flash!

Smash Bros Melee Quiz Smash Bros Melee Quiz

This is the best quiz I have ever layed eyes on

You should get a contract with Sony about having a game released on the Playstation3

Glazed12Donuts responds:

thanks. All the other people are idiots.

Green SEX ft. DRUGS Green SEX ft. DRUGS

amazing game

level design was superb couldnt expect any less from digitaleggclock

now get back in the kitchen you dirty no good whore

DigitalEggClock responds:

You love me so much

Adventure of The Ages. Adventure of The Ages.

fuckin hardcore game man

yeh nice one guarenteed top 50

jazzy jones jazzy jones

Outstanding

After playing this game I decided to throw away my piece of shit PS3, Wii and 360 since I certainly won't be needing them with this here! I also kicked my family out of my house, sold all my possesions besides my laptop, quit my job and now I'm living the good life with just me, Jazzy Jones and the woodlice I feed off under the floorboards. You are a miracle worker, god bless you.

Ultimate Goal Ultimate Goal

Excellent work

Really fun game! This is really well made, it must've taken a lot of hard work to create this, and well done on frontpage Stoopid ^^ Your art and animation has improved a lot. Keep up the great work

Super-Tramp Super-Tramp

Marvellous

Absoloutley brilliant game! It was very hard at some points, especially level 46, I spent ages on that level. I played right to the end though, didn't get bored at all. Great job, well done.

A Guide To Newgrounds A Guide To Newgrounds

Okay..

If someone was new to NG, this woulden't be very helpful at all... You didn't go into any sort of detail.. For example, telling people the whistle levels, but not telling us how to get different levels. Put more detail into it and make the writing more clear, it would make it a heap better. Also.. It would be more helpful just to look in the FAQ'S...

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Yeh, well..

It's not perfect, but it gave me something to do and it had smooth graphics.
I hope the console version is better, good thing it's on p2s ..

Know-It-All 8 Ball Know-It-All 8 Ball

I liked it..

It was pretty cheap and lame...
Especially the pictures on the side..
But the answers I got were perfect to my questions :D
Keep at it..

cloned-illusion responds:

Thanks for reviewing!

Yeah, this is cheap, isn't it? To date, this is the least amount of effort I put into a flash movie that I ended up submitting to Newgrounds! Oh well.

Glad you got your right answers! Yes, I will bring you and the people of Newgrounds better submissions in the future.